When your customer comes to you for air conditioning repair, Transtar is here to help with a full line of A/C components and tools to simplify your complex vehicle repairs.
We have parts ready for next-day delivery at stocked locations and cover thousands of vehicles from model years from the 1970s to today.
There is the added benefit of shopping 24/7 on transend, an industry leader in parts lookup and ordering platforms to make sure you get the right parts for every job.
Our A/C components meet or exceed OE standards and come with a world-class warranty.
FIND PARTS FAST
Just enter the VIN, license plate or year/make/model to ensure part accuracy. Instantly narrow your search by brand, price, and availability.
ORDER PARTS 24/7
Same- or next-day delivery to get vehicles off your lifts sooner.
OF AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR:
- When replacing a compressor, always swap with a receiver drier/accumulator and an expansion device.
- Replace hose assemblies with mufflers.
- Perform closed-loop flushing of all non-replaced components to remove all debris.
- Systems with parallel flow condensers must be replaced as these cannot be flushed.
- Install proper amount and type of lubricant and refrigerant.
- Perform system leak test.
Tips to ensure top-quality work
- Leaks or blockages in your air conditioning system will eventually deprive a compressor of oil, resulting in lockup and failure.
- Airflow in the condenser is critical for heat removal. Look for:
- Excessive dust or dirt accumulation
- Fin damage
- Receiver driers should be replaced annually as a normal preventative maintenance item.
- Driers must be replaced every time the system is opened.
- It’s good practice to mark the install date on a new drier.
- Expansion valves are prone to system contaminants due to very small valve openings.
- Filter drier replacement during scheduled maintenance will prolong the life of the evaporator core.
- Evaporator cores become dirty inside as the residual debris from normal compressor wear will build up over time.
- Flushing or replacement of an evaporator core is recommended anytime the system is opened for service.
- When flushing an air conditioning system, flush one component at a time in a closed loop to recover the flush or in an open loop the opposite direction of the normal refrigerant flow until the flush flow is clear.
- Check local environmental regulations before flushing in an open loop.
- Any flush left behind will contaminate and dilute the air conditioning system oil charge.
- Catastrophic compressor failure sends metal debris throughout the entire system.
- If the debris is not properly removed, it will continue to cause harm to the replaced components.
One of the most complete A/C
and heat Exchange lines on the market
Below are just some of the A/C Compressors we have in stock across the U.S.:
ACC-21127 2000-13 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 00-14 TAHOE; 00-13 GMC SIERRA 1500
ACC-1003 2007-14 HONDA CR-V; 07-12 ACURA RDX
ACC-0782 2013-18 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 09-14 MURANO,MAXIMA; 14-18 INFINITI QX60
ACC-0250 2006-11 HONDA CIVIC
ACC-3552 2007-10 FORD F-150, 08-16 F-250 SUPER DUTY, 07-14 EXPEDITION
ACC-0241 2005-08 HONDA ODYSSEY,PILOT; 03-06 ACURA MDX; 06-08 HONDA RIDGELINE
ACC-1004 2008-13 NISSAN ROGUE, 14-15 ROGUE SELECT
ACC-0650 2007-12 NISSAN ALTIMA,SENTRA
ACC-0705 2008-17 HONDA ODYSSEY, 08-15 PILOT; 07-13 ACURA MDX; 09-14 HONDA RIDGELINE
ACC-3028 1997-06 FORD F-150, 99-07 F-250 SUPER DUTY,F-350 SUPER DUTY,F-550 SUPER DUTY
Below are just some of the Accumulators/Receiver Driers we have in stock across the U.S.:
ACR-17-0202 2005-10 ACURA RL,09 BUICK
ACR-0178 2004-09 NISSAN,INFINITY
ACR-0012 1999-00,HUMMER, CHEVY TRK, CADIV-8
ACR-0021 1999-00,FORD TRKV-8, V-10, DSL
ACR-0109 2003-08,HONDAV-6, I-4
ACLL-01291 2005-07,DODGE TRKV-8, V-6, DSL
ACR-0483 2004-06,LINC, FORD TRKV-8
ACR-3035 1992-99,VARIOUS MAKESV-8, V-6, V-10, I-6,
ACR-0055 2001-06,CHEVY TRK, CADIV-8
ACR-0933 2006-09 HYUNDAI,KIA
Below are just some of the Condensers we have in stock across the U.S.:
ACCN-04283 2014-18 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500; 14-18 GMC SIERRA 1500; 15-20 CHEVROLET TAHOE
ACCN-03893 2011-20 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE; 11-20 DODGE DURANGO
ACCN-03794 2011-15 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 13-15 MALIBU, 14-20 IMPALA; 10-16 BUICK LACROSSE
ACCN-04953 1999-13 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500; 99-13 GMC SIERRA 1500; 00-14 CHEVROLET TAHOE
ACCN-04128 2013-20 NISSAN ALTIMA, 16-20 MAXIMA
Specialty A/C Tools
Below are just some of the Specialty A/C Tools we have in stock across the U.S.:
ACT-MT9201 Complete O-Ring System
ACT-MT4054 AC Flush Cylinder Kit
ACT-MT3750 Dual Channel Thermometer Kit
ACT-MT1416 Brass Manifold 72” Gauge Set R134A
ACT-MT1760 Premium-R1234 Gauge Set
ACT-MT1380 Automatic Halogen Leak Detector
ACT-MT3700 Transducer Tester
ACT-MT1411 Single Led UV Light Kit with Goggles
ACT-MT0878 Transducer Tester Temperature Thermometer
ACT-CPSFX3030 Dual Gas AC Machine R1234/R134